Data Scientist at Siemens AG
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At our Bengaluru Hub nearly 1100 employees provide various types of services Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, We are global business solutions, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve perfection in their internal process allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.Change the future with us
- You Work with large, data sets and applying sophisticated analytical methods as needed!
- You should Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- You Should Know-how on Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Big Data in enterprise environments (e.g., SAP, Oracle), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure), as well as familiarity of data architecture requirements and conceptual approaches for deploying algorithmic solutions
- You Should Interact with multiple partners (from various levels) and optimal present findings by exploiting visual displays of sophisticated quantity information in a simplified way
- You will Identify and develop intelligent and innovative data analytics use cases to optimize business processes
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field
- Skilled in applying algorithmic models and are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, as well as validating the model results against the stated business objectives
- Should be Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras; experience designing solutions in distributed teams using Version Control tools like GIT
- Experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience on collecting business requirements and traduce it into solution designs!
Weve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But youll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so youll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, youll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs