Experienced Python Developer for AAA game at Bongfish GmbH
We are searching for a generalist programmer to contribute to the server-side components of a AAA game. In an agile software team, you will collaborate with experts from many domains to design new epic features, and have the possibility to make a direct impact for millions of players worldwide.
In particular you will:
- Work within a highly motivated team to create high-performance and maintainable server-side code that runs in parallel on hundreds of nodes in the cloud
- Apply computer vision algorithms to extract information from satellite and aerial imagery to help recreate a digital twin of our planet
- Develop new software modules that help enhance the visual quality and authenticity of the game’s virtual world
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, and like to solve technical challenges independently
- You are familiar with databases such as PostgreSQL and have a strong practical knowledge of Python
- You are outcome-oriented, and keep the big picture in mind to proactively identify and solve issues
- You are a good communicator, enjoy working in a team and are quick on your feet
- You have a first experience with Computer Vision (ex: OpenCV)
- Ideally, you have had some experience with Machine Learning, Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, GIS data, or geospatial analytics
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs