Executive Director - Data Delivery Manager at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Extensive experience architecting & designing solutions on Big Data including data ingestion, data lake, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, predictive analytics, advanced visualization & dashboards.
* Experience in integrating data from multiple sources, data flow design, building ETL pipelines for data warehouse or big data
* Strong understanding of RDBMS, NoSQL databases along with latest open source technologies.
* Ability to run Data Governance, DQ management, Data Modelling & establishing Data Lineage between disparate enterprise data stores will be beneficial
* Solid understanding of metadata management best practices with experience implementing or operating a metadata repository
* Should have worked on cloud, on Prem & hybrid solutions in Big data
* Proven expertise in applying AI/ML/Data Science algorithms
* wStrong background in machine learning (unsupervised and supervised techniques). Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, logistic regression, MLPs, RNNs, etc. Experience with text mining, parsing, and classification using state-of-the-art techniques.
* Deep Learning frameworks for Production Systems like Tensorflow, PyTorch and Xgboost is a plus
* Thorough understanding of full ML pipeline, starting from data collection to model building to inference
* Working knowledge of Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn and building data pipelines and ETL using Python & SQL.
* Ability to manage and coach a Big Data Agile team through design, development, testing, implementation, and support
* Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks, TDD, CICD practices with tools/technologies like Github, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
* Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems.
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals.
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
College degree or specialized training / equivalent work experience
Minimum 14 years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
Strong project management and team management skills e.g. planning, budgetary control, people management etc.
Expertise in assigned group of applications/platform to provide application/platform service to multiple clients
Experience implementing quality guidelines, standards and proceduresJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs