Senior Product Analyst at Zattoo
Data is a core advantage of OTT/Unicast TV over traditional broadcast. As a platform operator we know exactly what content our users watch, how popular a show is and how many seconds of each and every ad campaign is viewed in our different applications. With roughly 3 million active users every month the data we collect from them allow for efficient and precise business processes including billing, forecasting and performance measurement and also planning for our product development and measurement.
At Zattoo we already leverage a lot of our data (we process 6TB daily!) and still want to do more. We want to build day to day business/product decisions more on hard facts and less on gut feeling. Therefore we are searching for an experienced Product Analyst (f/m/x) to join our motivated Data and Analytics team. You will work closely with our product managers for tasks ranging from designing key KPIs and dashboards to collecting right information and doing A/B tests for guiding product development and decisions.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our stakeholders to understand their needs to generate value from data
- Identify and improve KPIs that are most relevant for driving product decisions and understanding what users do in our applications
- Design dashboards that are tuned for decision making and insights
- Own and Improve our click data (currently on GA) and establishing service analytics for click data for the product organisation
- Design A/B tests and interpret the results for product decisions
- Use statistical and analytical models to generate data based insights for the product organisation
- Collaborate closely with our data engineers to ensure data quality and consistency
What you'll bring
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or Statistics
- 4+ years experience as a data analyst (with a product focus) in a digital or tech company, analysing large amounts of data
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills
- Experience working with a Data visualisation tools like Tableau or Amplitude
- Savvy in Google analytics for analysing click data. Setup experience for GA on various Front-End applications is nice to have.
- Experience working with a ETL tool like Jenkins or Airflow
- Obsession to understand end users and what they do in our products with data
- Good understanding of statistics and the ability to translate results of analyses into insights
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with data stakeholders and Data Engineers (we work in English but German is nice to have)
- Bonus: Experience working with self service analytics on product side is a big asset
Here's what we offer you
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
Product Creation Team
At the heart of Zattoo’s organisation there is a group of people who are extremely passionate about TV Products and Technology. This diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, SRE, network, QA and support specialists cover a large area of expertise and are building our vision of the streaming age TV platform. We value high quality, user oriented and sustainable work and strive to be at the forefront of technology and collaboration.
We encourage everybody to express their ideas and give autonomy and focus to independent teams. Our dream is to let people watch their favorite TV content in the simplest and most comfortable way. We see our strength in disrupting traditional broadcasting technology while collaborating closely with the great companies that produce this content.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs