AI/ML- Machine Learning Engineer, Information Intelligence at Apple
The Siri Search Relevance team is creating groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing. The features we create are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices to search and find what they are looking for! Siris universal search engine powers search features across a variety of Apple products, including Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages and Lookup. As part of this group, you will be doing large scale machine learning and deep learning to improve Retrieval and Ranking of Siri Search and developing fundamental building blocks needed for Artificial Intelligence. This involves developing sophisticated machine learning models, natural language processing to understand queries, using deep models and rewriting techniques to transform queries to improve result retrieval, online learning to react quickly to change, taking advantage of petabytes of data and signals from millions of users and combining information from multiple sources to provide the user with results that best satisfies their intent and information seeking needs.
As a member of our fast-paced group, youll have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products from Apple. We are looking for people with excellent applied machine learning experience and solid engineering skills in creating outstanding search service. This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing search retrieval and relevance requirements, issues and opportunities
- Understanding product requirements, translate them into modeling tasks and engineering tasks
- Developing techniques and building machine learned models for search retrieval and ranking problems
- Integrating search functions into Apple products, such as Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages, Lookup, etc.
- Building end-to-end production system including retrieval and ranking to power search
- Utilizing Spark, Hadoop MapReduce, Hive, Impala to perform distributed data processing
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.