Merchant Services-VP, Data Visualization and Analytics Lead at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JP Morgan Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with more than $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2019. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. The consumer payments industry is rapidly evolving. Chase Merchant Services must continuously innovate and expand our products, geographies and technology to deliver world-class solutions for our clients.
JP Morgan Merchant Services is investing in a global leadership position in the rapidly evolving payments landscape with an aggressive transformation agenda. This multi-year, firm-wide strategy will build customer-centric payments solutions for business clients. It's a unique opportunity to build a modern product suite on a cloud-based, big data platform at an enterprise scale. In addition, the agile operating model will co-locate product owners, designers, and engineers to rapidly bring-to-market new product features. As a result, this transformation team will leverage the power of the firm to help clients expand globally with speed, efficiency, and innovation.
As part of the Product Design organization, the Data Visualization and Analytics Lead will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders to create actionable dashboards that provide insight into product delivery KPI's and help drive strategic planning. The incumbent will work with the various teams to drive business requirements and review/produce new dashboards and make enhancements to existing dashboards as needed. The Data Visualization and Analytics Lead will also leverage their data science skills to support other strategic initiatives as needed.
The ideal candidate comes from a data science and analytics background, has a proven ability to see the story in the data and is skilled in building visualizations using tools such as Tableau. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods to drive the optimization and improvement of business strategies. Finally, the ideal candidate is a highly-organized and self-motivated team player, flexibly adapts to internal & market forces, and has superior influencing / relationship management skills.
This position will succeed by delivering impactful data visualizations that inspire confidence with program stakeholders and provide the program's delivery teams with insights needed to optimize their workflows and strategic planning.
* Be a thought leader and drive the strategy for the program's visualization tool
* Identify and tell the story within our data
* Create easy to use dashboards and visualizations
* Federate data across business, product and technical delivery
* Transform, improve and integrate data from various sources to align with business needs
* Lead all aspects of the dashboard development life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design, construction, and implementation
* Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to develop objectives and problem statements
* Perform ongoing maintenance and support
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
* 5+ years of data science, analytics or visualization experience
* 5+ years of experience using visualization toolsets (Tableau, D3, etc.)
* Proven ability to extract and shape datasets to drive dashboards using Alteryx. Ability to build Alteryx workflows from scratch will be required.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Proactive in learning the business processes, data flows, and systems functionality in order to support and provide guidance to business partners.
* Experience within product delivery and JIRA preferred.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs