Machine Learning Architect at Verys
-This position is fully remote for the duration of Covid-19 with an eventual return to our Orange County office. We are ONLY considering local candidates.
-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Machine Learning Architect to join our team in Orange County, CA. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Extract data from a database, cleaning the data, and preparing it for consumption
- Select the best algorithmic approach to serve an ML use case
- Tune the model for development
- Construct data pipelines to maintain the model
- Monitor the model for performance and drift
- Code everything required to orchestrate multiple models together
Skills and Requirements
- You have demonstrated knowledge of databases (Hadoop preferred), Data ETL (Spark preferred), Analytics, ML Libraries (scikit-learn, XGBoost, MXNet, Tensorflow, R), and ML Frameworks (Airflow, MLFlow, Kubeflow)
- You have a solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions.
- You are experienced with large-scale production machine learning orchestration between multiple accounts
- You have experience with neural networks/deep-learning techniques
- You have worked with AWS cloud services
- You’re smart, adaptable, and enjoy picking up new technical skills
- You bring with you a BS or MS in Computer Science, or equal working experience
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience under your belt.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs