CIB - FX Services - Product Manager - Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
FX Services is part of Currencies & Emerging Markets provides spot and forward FX pricing and processing capabilities to internal JPMorgan business lines, namely: Securities Services, Wholesale Payments, Commercial Bank and Consumer & Business Banking. Direct services are provided to a subset of Securities Services clients, to the Private Bank and to external online merchants, and the business has a currency hedging product predominately offered to Securities Services clients for currency risk management. FX activity is typically in relation to international payment processing or custody investment related settlement for the majority of client types.
Key FX Services Products relevant to the role
ACCESS®FX Merchant offers a comprehensive pricing and risk management platform that is specifically designed to handle high volume, low value retail transactions, empowering our clients to price their goods and services instantly in the preferred currency of their customers. Through a 24x7x365 API, ACCESS®FX Merchant connects to our client online systems, allowing distribution of rates and processing of incoming FX transaction requests in a seamless and STP manner.
Morgan Direct Commercial (MDC) provides FX payments and hedging instruments to large Corporates, Financial Institutions and Commercial Bank clients. FX payments are typically defined as low value payments made through an electronic channel that are part of a client's broader cash management requirement e.g. payment to foreign suppliers. The product is integrated into our J.P. Morgan ACCESS® platform, with over $400 billion payments converted globally.
The individual will be responsible for the Asia FX Services Product Management book of work as part of the global FX Services Product Management team. He or she is expected to work closely with Sales, Trading, Operations, Technology, and other partners across Markets, Wholesale Payments and Securities Services to develop and deliver innovative FX and cash management solutions for clients.
* Local lead and management of FX Services owned product sets e.g. ACCESS@FX, ACCESS®FX Merchant, MDC
* Lead product delivery of the broader FX Services roadmap and strategies on system migrations, enhancements and new product roll out
* Partner with the eCommerce trading desk and local onshore trading desks with respect to FX price discovery and defining trade booking and risk management operating models for clients
* Define and communicate a clear multi-year strategy for build out of product offering, including the prioritization across impacted groups on the build out of new product features
* Work with in house technology team in Agile methodology to deliver new or enhance existing products
* Analyze industry trends within FX payments and cash management, understanding risk and regulatory developments and competitive landscape
* Coordination with global FX Services team in London and New York on product implementations in the Asia region
Business Building and Sales Support:
* Scrutinize MIS/data and identify key client opportunities to help drive the sales effort in partnership with FX Sales, Bankers and Treasury Services Client Management
* Analyze opportunities to integrate the product with other Markets and Treasury Services products to improve client experience and drive revenues
* Drive and manage the end to end life cycle of client opportunities - pre sales, project scoping and requirements gathering/documentation, implementation, onboarding, and post go-live monitoring
* Effective pipeline management and coordination of sales efforts across regions
* Ensure proactive Client Service and support for prospects and clients
* Partner with the wider FX Services team looking at global clients and their requirements in region
Risk and Control:
* Partner with global teams in Business Control, Legal and Compliance
* Ensure that for all products and solutions risks are understood and documented, and robust controls are in place, taking in to consideration local regulatory requirements
* Continuous review of operational procedures, data flow and system dependencies of the existing business processes in an effort to identify risk, gaps and improvement areas
* Provide support and contact point in region for pricing, booking and risk management issues
* Participate in enhancements and new product UAT, Production Testing and roll out
* Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with a structured approach to problem solving and an ability to challenge the status quo.
* The ability to interact with clients, Sales and a broad range of internal stakeholders to extract product needs and opportunities for enhancement, and the innovative insight to translate those needs into scalable product solutions and opportunities.
* The ability to take complex scenarios and summarise pertinent points to drive Senior Management decision making,
* The ability to lead development based strategic initiatives from start to finish; partner across various product and technology teams, create and execute on project plans.
* A sound understanding of the FX markets, trade lifecycle and how clients interact with FX payment products and credit card acquiring.
* In depth knowledge of the Asian markets and the complex regulatory environment.
* Strong commercial mindset
* Effective communicator at all levels, accustomed to dealing with a diverse range of staff and clients, excellent verbal presentation skills
* Expert on producing PowerPoint and strong proficiency in Excel.
* Ability to succeed in a demanding and fast paced environment.
* Mandarin speaker preferred.
* 7+ years' experience in Product Management within financial services
* Experience in FX payments, Credit Card Acquiring and/or Fintech
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs