Data Scientist- Apple Cloud Services at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
We are seeking an energetic and self-driven, Full Stack Data Scientist to work on the next-gen data products on our iCloud data team. As a member of our fast-paced group in Apple, you will have an outstanding and exciting opportunity to craft the systems that allow our products to delight and inspire millions of Apples customers every day.
This is a hands-on, full stack data scientist role to provide data driven insight to improve revenue, margin and customer experience of our iCloud services. This role will build data engineering assets and statistical/machine learning models to surface actionable business insights and communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
This role requires working closely with cross functional teams such as marketing, finance, product engineering teams, understand their processes and analytic needs and provide insights that benefit Apple.
- Performing adhoc data analysis
- Build data engineering assets using Scala, Python and other big data SQL technologies
- Program in Java/Python/R to develop predictive and forecasting models
- Device advanced statistical/machine learning methods to improve current KPIs
- Operationalize the data engineering and machine learning models
- Build visualizations to communicate insights and analytics findings.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.