You are tired of steep hierarchies and monotonous workdays? You want to take more responsibility and develop yourself further? You aim to build the gear driving a company’s growth instead of being a cog in the wheel? Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for talented people to join our developer team.
Who we are
We are a team of 60 bright minds with big plans. Together, we are reshaping work processes in the hospitality industry. With our innovative product gastromatic we are the market leader for cloud-based personnel organization. Gastromatic optimizes all day-to-day processes related to employee management, duty planning, timekeeping, evaluation and payroll.
And this is just the beginning. Right now, we are looking for exceptional people who want to reach the next level in automation with us. Our aim is nothing less than predicting the optimal work schedule for every customer every day. This aim requires a lot of data, the latest machine learning codes and people who can bring an idea to live.
How your tasks will look like:
- You will design, develop and test timeseries forecasting models using the latest machine-learning algorithms.
- You will move machine-learning code from theory to production, using cutting-edge technologies such as Kubernetes and Kubeflow.
- Together with other developer teams you will ensure a smooth integration of data-science code in our core application.
- You will plan and execute pilot projects with customers to validate your innovations.
- You will join our data team with whom you will plan and prioritize tasks together.
What makes us excited:
- You are a strong team player with high communication skills.
- You are willing to work on loosely defined tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You constantly dig out and learn new technologies and want to shape our perspective on data science.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You are willing to work at our office in Darmstadt.
Hard skills we are looking for:
- Degree in a technical/mathematical field, as well as 2 years work experience in a related role.
- Theoretical understanding of data science, probability distributions, regression models, random forest, boosted decision trees and/or models for anomaly detection.
- Very good programming skills in Python, preferable with the libraries pandas and scikit-learn, and with jupyter notebooks.
- Experience in developing machine-learning pipelines and serving models in a production environment.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with containerisation using Docker.
- Experience with the version control system Git.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- responsibility and development potential
- Highly motivated and dynamic team
- Strongly growing work environment with future prospects & opportunities for advancement
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and collegial cooperation
- Free space for you own ideas
- Modern workspace with top equipment
- All kinds of free goodies such as drinks, snacks and fruits
- Team events, a table tennis match or just after work
- A very sweet office dog who is ideally suited for small active breaks when needed
We look forward to your application!
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.