Wholesale Payments, Virtual Accounts Management Product Manager- Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments is one of the world's largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, merchant acquiring and processing FX and escrow solutions. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market
About the role
Cash Management is transforming - clients now look for simpler and automated reporting tools for complex International accounting structures and payment activities. Virtual Account Management (VAM) sits firmly in this space: VAM is J.P. Morgan's next-generation cash management solution helping client's better structure, manage and view account activity at various levels, without having to hold separate accounts to reflect their business structure. VAM enables clients to rationalize account structures, centralize operating models and increase efficiency in account and liquidity management.
A Senior Product Manager is required to support the on-going delivery, commercial growth and product management of VAM.
The individual will be part of the Liquidity & Account Services Team, with a focus on Payment Activities and related delivery and development activities for VAM. Given the geographic footprint of the payment and liquidity businesses, services and clients which the VAM team support, the team is deployed globally.
The successful candidate will partner with a wide array of product and functional stakeholders to support the delivery of the VAM roadmap and the on-going transition of VAM into the growth and maturity stages of the product lifecycle. As VAM capability expands through agile development, refinement of robust operating models to support scale and incorporation of clients' feedbacks into production, will be a primary focus.
Clients and front-office partners - Sales, Implementations and Client Service - will require support throughout the client's relationship with J.P. Morgan. This includes ensuring VAM capability and broader solutions match client needs, advising on details to ensure smooth implementations and promptly address client inquiries or escalations.
The successful candidate is an experienced, senior Product Manager with strong communication skills who collaborates effectively with partners across functional disciplines, regions and lines of business. The individual has knowledge of the customers and cash management products, in particular, payments activity, demonstrates superior cross-functional and regional alignment, and holds themselves accountable for business results and professional development. The successful candidate will also be directly responsible for the management and coaching of staff.
Core responsibilities include:
* Proactively contribute and support to the strategic direction VAM using insights into latest market trends around client cash management requirements and collaboration with internal stakeholders
* Manage and ensure delivery of the VAM roadmap end-to-end, from concept to business requirements to delivery and post release
* Manages pre and post releases to ensure new product functionalities are delivered as per specified business requirements
* Design and execute the 'Ready to Launch/Sell' plan in relation to VAM expansion strategy and work with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure completion of post-implementation activities to validate product performance and clients' utilisation of new and enhanced features
* Share local market knowledge and expertise with regional team to support driving overall strategy
* Produce and monitor reports of key performance indicators (KPI) to drive Product P&L and identify emerging balance and revenue trends. Ensure pricing strategy is aligned with the Bank's balance sheet and funding strategy
* Actively partners with client coverage and PSS teams to refine VAM use cases
* Provide support to front office functional partners to drive product growth - Sales, Implementations and Client Service
* Support the end-to-end client experience and associated initiatives to deliver a best-in-class solution for clients
* Support and participate in client meetings as required
* Provide direct support to clients during and post implementation as required
Risk & Control Management
* Actively identify, manage, and remediate risk issues
* Support a strong end-to-end product management control framework, including risk issue and remediation management
* Develop understanding of "Know Your Product" and other risk/control related frameworks and processes
* Participate in required risk/control and other VAM governance related forums
Teamwork and Leadership
* Directly lead a team
* Support learning and coaching of team members
* Attract top market talent and develop succession plans for team
* Partner with regional product managers to drive consistency and best practices
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with functional partners and other stakeholders whilst demonstrating ability to influence and drive decisions
* Share knowledge and best practices across Regional teams and functional partners
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs