Senior Machine Learning Engineer- Python Environment at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMC is hiring the best talents to join the newly-formed Asset and Wealth Management AI Engineering team. We are executing like a startup and building next-generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full-service advantage to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-starter senior engineer and ML expert who is excited about the opportunity.
* Collaborate with all of JPMorgan AWM's lines of business and functions to deliver software solutions.
* Experiment, develop and productionize high quality machine learning models, services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
* Design and implement highly scalable and reliable data processing pipelines and perform analysis and insights to drive and optimize business results.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Solid Python programming skills
* Deep knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
* Expert in at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Ranking and Recommendation, or Time Series Analysis.
* Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn.
* Experience in ETL data pipelines both batch and real-time data processing, Data warehousing, NoSQL DB.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Experience with Quanititative Computing and Analysis
* Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.
* Experience with one of the cloud computing platforms preferred: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Azure, Kubernetes.
* Experience in big data technologies preferred: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka.
* Experience in distributed system design and development preferred.
* MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Machine Learning preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs