Asset Management - Alternatives Investment Strategy & Solutions Associate at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This is an Associate level position on the AISS team, responsible for working closely with the investment, research and business development teams throughout the Global Alternatives platform. To be successful in the role, the candidate will require strong analytical, technical, and programming capabilities, detailed organizational skills, deep private markets knowledge (preferred), a global perspective, and the ability to clearly communicate investment strategies to sophisticated investors globally. The position is to be based in New York.
* Take a leading role in the development and enhancement of analytics and quantitative tools/frameworks focused on alternatives portfolio construction with the ability to automate functions
* Develop, analyze and maintain time series returns, and fundamental data from various third party sources for custom collateral generation
* Design and maintain cash flow models for cross-alternatives private market portfolio analyses
* Lead in the database design for creation and maintenance of a private markets fundamentals investment framework; liaise with global alternatives data providers
* Work independently in the continuous automation of portfolio construction and research/strategy aspects of various projects
* Develop and maintain currency translation and hedging models as part of cross-alternatives portfolio analytics
* Lead strategic asset allocation modeling projects for institutional clients' alternatives portfolio allocations
* Independently develop asset class sensitivity and scenario analyses to support alternatives portfolio analytics
* Create and maintain customized top quality collateral for multi-alternatives solutions (e.g., flipbooks, market overviews, etc.)
* Independently draft top quality research pieces that assist in alternatives asset allocation
* Stay abreast of the latest trends in the alternatives markets, capital flows and institutional client activity/trends
* Proactively coordinate with the alternatives teams across functions -investment, research, product development, marketing and strategy, finance, legal/compliance, and operations - as well as with the broader J.P. Morgan Asset Management franchise to achieve the job objectives
* Candidate must hold a Master's or Bachelor's degree in a technical/quantitative discipline, preferably with training in finance, economics and/or private markets
* At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
* Expertise in asset allocation concepts, advanced statistics and econometrics
* A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a results-oriented, team-first attitude
* Strong communication skills which enable the creation, maintenance and delivery of compelling presentations
* Ability to manage and support multiple competing projects efficiently
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs