C++ Developer for HANA Core SQL & SQLScript Processing Team at SAP
Requisition ID: 255854
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
Purpose and Objective
SAP HANA is an in-memory database and data management platform. HANA Development Team Seoul has been leading the SAP HANA innovations since the inception of SAP HANA. We are designing and developing enterprise-grade software, mainly in the following area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Innovating (Big) data management and processing for modern HW such as NUMA, GPU, FPGA and NVM
- Researching, designing and implementing Intelligence Data Processing Engine in Business Technology Platform
- SQL and NoSQL processing for both offline & cloud system
Expectations and Tasks
As a developer of HANA core team, you’ll be working with a group of exceptionally talented and motivated colleagues:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills is a must
- Implement enterprise database architectures with expertise in designing for scalability, large data volumes, and performance
- Ability to continuously learn new technologies and develop oneself
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience in designing and developing data structures, algorithms and software systems
- Understanding of modern computer architecture, operating systems, and database systems
- Basic level of English communication (Fluent English is a plus)
- BA/BS degree or a similar level of proficiency in CS, EE, or a related field (MS or Ph.D. is a plus)
- Integrity and teamwork
#saphanacareers #SouthKorea #SOF2020
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs