Teraki is a Berlin based tech driven company enabling true mobility. We stand for innovation in the rapidly developing connected car, self-driving and 3D mapping world. Teraki provides the data reduction and data processing solution for Automotive (IoT) applications and enables the launch of new applications by reducing costs. We help our customers on the challenges that are posed by the exploding amounts of data in connected cars for all sensor, video and 3D mapping data.
In this role, you will work on the productization of cutting-edge video streaming software and algorithms, always in compliance with automotive standards and while making sure that we deliver highest quality products. You will be closely working with Research Scientists and Software Engineers.
- Implement, integrate, and validate digital HW for video processing/encoding and 3D point cloud compression system on the FPGA platform.
- Design and implement video encoding accelerator modules using VHDL, or high-level synthesis (HLS) tools.
- Design video and 3D point cloud processing algorithms for efficient HW implementation in constrained FPGA-based embedded devices.
- Design and implement system control software and FW for HW accelerators.
- Port, implement and optimize video processing, computer vision, 3D point cloud compression and machine learning algorithms developed by our Research Scientists and Codec Developers.
- Write high quality, well tested, and documented code used in connected car applications.
- Propose and develop creative and efficient solutions to challenges in video streaming applications and contribute to expanding our intellectual property portfolio.
- Carry out performance benchmarking and analysis to support engineering decisions.
- Provide engineering support to research efforts, working closely with Research Scientists (developing novel algorithms) and backend developers.
Who we are looking for
- You have an Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent education background with at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- You have strong experience in the FPGA design flow, RTL design, or HLS-based design.
- You have experience in low power IP/SoC design.
- You have hands-on experience with design tools for simulation, debugging, synthesis, and timing analysis.
- Hands-on experience with Synopsys’ MetaWare EV development toolkit is a plus.
- You have industry exposure and knowledge of FPGA/ASIC design methodology.
- You have a good understanding of video compression and are familiar with the latest video coding standards, such as H.264/H.265, VP9, AV1, etc.
- You are familiar with HW architecture for AI and deep learning, AGILE tools and working practices (JIRA, etc).
- It is a plus if you have some knowledge about neural network architectures and their implementation.
- You should have “Can do” and above all “want to do” attitude.
- You are motivated fast learner and problem solver who can work in a team as well as independently.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to actively contribute to future mobility challenges.
- To increase your know-how in state-of-the-art technologies: Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Embedded Development.
- To work closely with world class European and American companies.
- To work in a dynamic start-up environment in the heart of Berlin, and to share insights with an international team spread across Europe and the US.
- To work in a small, but highly motivated, multidisciplinary, multicultural team with flat hierarchies.
- Free public transport around within Berlin and free German classes.
- To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of Teraki. We do work that matters!
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.