Lead Client Solutions Technology Specialist (m/f/x) - Corporate Bank Technology at Deutsche Bank
You’re not afraid of change and evolution. Like us, you welcome it. We bring together people with different experiences, perspectives and ideas. Each enjoying challenging projects that combine sharing ideas with thinking for themselves. There’s plenty of opportunity to innovate and to be an individual. If you have a creative mind, there’s a place for you on the team.
About the department
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means technology is more important than ever for the business. Deutsche Bank is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up. Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 Engineers (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that we support within Corporate Bank are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by ‘horizontals’ such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control. To grow their careers via internal mobility, strategic projects and career advancement.
About the job
As Platinum Client Services team, you will be knowledgeable with the Client’s payment flow and the DB applications.
Platinum Clients refer to high volume and high revenue producing clients within Corporate Bank. As part of our global Platinum Client Solutions team, you will work on various components to represent our Platinum Clients’ payments processing in respect to IT and Project Management. A successful candidate will constantly seek ways to provide growth to the services we currently provide. You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience and contribute to building the client service culture within the team. As part of our global team you are expected to know the ins and outs of the Platinum Client’s payment flows and know the payment industry standards.
A successful candidate will be able to proactively discuss items with the Platinum Clients to make progress to their existing flow and seek alternate ways to make DB stand out. An ideal candidate will have technology, analysis and project management experience and understanding software development lifecycle.
Therefore we are looking for a motivated Lead Client Solutions Technology Specialist (m/f/x) for our Team in Eschborn.
- Work with various internal DB teams to provide single point of technology contact for the Platinum Clients
- Design and develop new functionality, work with teams on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
- Find areas of improvement to current and future payment flows, manage internal improvement projects
- Understanding and ability to review code and test evidences for new and existing functionality
- Contribute to the definition of the future state of the payment system architecture based on Platinum Client’s needs
- Lead meetings and communication with Platinum clients and DB internal teams, including senior stakeholders
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and reports
- Mentor and direct more junior team members
- Payment industry standards (NACHA, ISO 20022, etc.), understanding of front to back Payments processing is a plus
- More than 12 years of experience in technology and client management required, prior Cash Management exposure is a plus
- Good understanding of product life cycle and feature creation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to interact with Platinum Clients and DB internal teams
- Experience in designing and implementing high availability solutions
- Experience with Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Hands-on knowledge of modern Web UI technologies and User experience is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence as well as Coding skills are a plus
- Fluent German speaker
Success factors in Corporate Bank Technology
- Someone who sets the standard for excellence in their role
- Candidate who consider quality as a priority, and think about the client whilst making impact for our future
- Talented individuals who are creative, innovative, and passionate about doing exciting and important work and a strong desire to make an impact
- People who make wise decisions, despite ambiguity, be it people, technical, business issues
- Curious individuals who seek to understand our strategy, our business, the market and our clients
- People who challenge assumptions when warranted and make suggestions for better approaches
- Individuals who have a desire of self-improvement
What we will offer you
- An inspiring work environment
- Efficient and collaborative teams
- Competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Multiple personal development opportunities
We look forward to your application
We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results. We welcome applications from talents from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, beliefs and generations.
Julia Sophie Rostek
Telefon 069 910-60798
Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related AI/ML jobs