To create artificial intelligence products, we must strengthen the Team with a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
In this group already work Emiliano, Siva, Riccardo, Alessandro and Federico, brilliant and passionate technical experts eager for innovation.
To be part of it you must be a ML Engineer, which has a minimum experience of 4/5 years in similar role.
The ML Engineer main responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. We are looking for a profile with exceptional skills in statistics and programming and knowledge of data science and software engineering. The ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications, therefore designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems, running machine learning tests and experiments and at the end implementing appropriate ML algorithms.
- Process, clean and verify the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Perform feature selection to select the most suitable features; Build high accurate machine learning models.
- Validate the machine learning results, visualizing, and presenting the results to related team and departments.
- Deploy of the machine learning models into cloud or server and integrate the models into different systems.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Understand data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Write robust code in Python, Java and R
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Mathematics with at least 4 years working experience with strong background in statistics and probability, math, Data Sciences and programming skills.
- Expert in machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as LightGBM, XGBoost, ensemble and stacking methods, etc.
- Proficiency in Python programming language and machine learning toolkit.
- Knowledge on DevOps and development tools such as docker, Git, Cloud platform such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Data Management and SQL-based technologies
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.