AI/ML - Engineering Product Manager, Siri Search Core Technology ML at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
The Siri Search team is crafting groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead projects in search relevance, query understanding, and machine learning. As part of the Siri Search Relevance and Machine Learning PM group, you will build and apply groundbreaking machine learning and data science technologies to solve the cutting edge challenges we face in improving the search experiences for our over 1 billion customers. You will be part of a fast paced, innovative team where your expertise to drive the machine learning projects could be a lot more impactful to the future of machine learning for Search at Apple.
- Lead the roadmap for search relevance continuous improvement and keep the team focused on critical path
- Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team
- Drive search relevance teams to build and improve state of the art models
- Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments
- Lead machine learning standard methodologies in Siri team
- Collaborate with other Apple teams to promote cross-team technology sharing
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.