We are focused on building the world’s first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome platform by understanding documents, extracting structured and unstructured data, and automating business processes end-to-end - and we’re looking for amazing people to join us.
Machine Learning sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future work. We turn ML lab experiments into enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
This is an opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution - you will research cutting-edge techniques (Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Meta-Learning, Online Learning), implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers.
- Following AI/ML research and apply it to create technologies for automating cumbersome business work like data entry
- Bringing algorithms and models research into practice
- Helping integrate the state of the art into Hyperscience’s products
- Owning ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production
- Responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models
- Working closely with the application teams to successfully integrate models into our product
- Collaborating with other engineers to build common tools for accelerating ML research internally
Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum five years of experience in Software Engineering, of which at least two in Machine Learning
- Practical experience in modern ML/DL technologies (applying ML to real-world projects)
- Experience in Natural Language Processing is a plus
- Able to perform applied research projects and bring them to production
- Experience with one or more general-purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Professional experience with Tensorflow/Pytorch or other popular ML frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Auto assistant for your car
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks in the office
- A sports card
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.