Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes.
We provide a unique combination of first-class IIoT technology and its delivery with powerful financial and insurance offerings — all from a single source trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, France, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
Our analytics team pushes the boundaries of technology. We tackle challenging problems in the fields of data engineering, data science, and machine learning research to develop solutions from early prototypes to fully-fledged production-ready systems. We are looking to recruit highly motivated engineers and scientists that can successfully rise to the diverse challenges in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Data Scientist to join our team and be based in our Munich office.
- Help Relayr build the world’s most advanced IoT Cloud Platform
- Develop and assist in developing internal data processing tools
- Design, prototype and refine machine learning algorithms
- Research new machine learning methods and publish papers
- Work in a team of data scientists and data engineers to deliver machine learning excellence, both in the cloud and on the edge
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and present results
- Prototype and iterate quickly
- Engage in architectural discussions
- Participate in customer workshops to map business goals to the set of products we are developing
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analytics field
- Significant experience with machine learning techniques, ideally supervised learning and anomaly detection
- Significant experience with Deep Learning
- Good experience with Python
- Experience with Java and C++ are a bonus
- Ability to explain data science concepts and requirements to non-technical audiences
- Flexible office environment and a modern office located in Central Tower of Munich with a relaxation room, standing-desks, and free fruits and drinks
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are - join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline. We also offer free German classes at all levels
- Have some fun with regular team lunches and offsites, a yearly company summit, and our branded goodies
- Competitive salary
- We fully support your move to Munich with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city!
- 25 paid vacation days + public holidays
- Choose between a Mac, Windows, or a Linux machine
- We offer the ability to work with the newest tech-stack and the most talented engineers in IoT industry!
At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive.We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.