Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website
.We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc
! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC.
If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn
and learn about us further on our careers site
Knotch is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help uncover trends in digital content, create benchmarks for some of the world’s largest brands and ultimately discover and surface valuable insights lurking within our massive stores of data.
In your career, you’ve probably loved solving complex data-related problems and educating yourself regularly on new technologies to improve your skills. You value communication with a technically diverse audience and can speak to data science concepts in approachable ways.
As Knotch’s Senior Data Scientist, you will work closely with your engineering team to implement machine learning models into critical business processes, forecast industry trends, and build data pipelines. Since you’re demonstrably collaborative, organized, and business-oriented, your contributions will have a direct impact on our products and our fast-growing team.
How you’ll add value at Knotch:
- Solve new and challenging problems using statistical & machine learning to find valuable data insights
- Collaborate on data problems with our Engineering, Product, and Design teams to create high-quality, reliable, client-facing products
- Dive deep into a wide range of data to identify opportunities and recommend solutions
- Communicate clearly to senior leaders with various levels of technical knowledge, educating them and sharing your insights or recommendations with them
- Hire and mentor junior Data Scientists so they grow in their own careers
You’ll be successful here if you:
- Hold a Masters or PhD Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or a related quantitative field.
- Have five or more years of hands-on data science experience in building and delivering data models
- Have realized the power of machine learning for other organizations
- Possess knowledge and experience with metric design, NLP, and categorical and numeric prediction models
- Are highly-proficient in Python and SQL, essential to our Data team’s stack
We also appreciate (but don’t require):
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.