Engineering at Tessian
Read more about Engineering at Tessian: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/tessian
In the next year we plan to double the size of our Engineering team to 100 people. We’re looking for an experienced, technical Senior Engineering Manager to take charge of engineering management as we launch into this next stage of growth.
Reporting in to the Head of Engineering, your responsibilities will include:
- Building out the team and leading our engineering managers
- Working in a development team to fix small bugs to understand our practices
- Talking about architecture and infrastructure plans, helping tech leads build out design process
- Leading engineering wide initiatives focusing on scaling the team
- Taking responsibility for empowering teams to attain high levels of productivity
- Managing engineering managers
- Working closely with our Talent team to hire and retain world class Engineers
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is genuinely excited to coach and grow leaders, teams and engineers
- Has enough technical experience to ask good questions about architecture and product decisions
- Has mentored other Engineering Managers with varying amounts of experience
- Embraces change, works well to tight deadlines and operates effectively without having all the facts to hand
- Believes that the best engineering teams are diverse
Why we think you'll love it here:
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
- It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every roleand benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Because everyone loves food...
- A full week of work-remote a year, in addition to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on including Tessian ANC headphones
- If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
- On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
- Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
- Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.