For our Algorithm Infrastructure team within our ambitious and growing Data Intelligence department, we are looking for a Software Engineer with interest and experience in designing and implementing data-intensive applications.
When joining this position, you will
- develop and maintain applications, which offer modular data processing services via highly performant APIs
- work closely with your infrastructure team mates and our algorithm developers to gain a deep understanding of our classic and machine learning algorithms in the areas of image, video, and general data processing, and subsequently integrate them into a consistent framework
- actively contribute on technical concepts
- contribute to all parts of the development cycle, from implementation to the support of Quality Assurance and testing activities, up to the final release of software services
- have impact on the daily work of medical professionals around the world by creating the framework to make sophisticated data processing procedures usable within our Healthcare OS
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background
- Practical experience in object-oriented software development, using C++
- Ideally experience in realizing complex software systems as modular and composable services
- Basic knowledge in software architecture and software testing
- A deeply analytical mindset and a passion for developing software with complex challenges
- Interest in medical data processing, allowing you to integrate sophisticated algorithms developed by our algorithm experts within a complex software framework
- Being a quick learner in a complex environment
- Good communication skills in English; German is a strong plus
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Géraldine Endres
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.