Sr. Data Scientist, Product Quality, Human Evaluations - Apple Media Products at Apple (San Diego, CA)
Are you passionate about analyzing data patterns for large scale search engines? The Apple Media Products (AMP) Engineering team is one of the most exciting examples of Apples long-held passion for combining art and technology! These are the people who power the App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books.
As a Sr Data Scientist you will be a product specialist and analyze a diverse portfolio of AMP human evaluations tasks. We represent users perspective as we vet new features being introduced to AMP. Our day-to-day responsibilities will include analyzing and crafting innovative ideas to help improve AMP search and recommendations features, and reporting detailed issues to leadership, engineering, and product teams. If you have deep understanding of software development for machine-learned products and services, and how analytics and human evaluation data can help improve those products, this is the role for you!
On this team you will work with leadership to build a strategy that allows us to use our data to build automatic feedback loops that improves AMP products. Here we own and promote best practices for product analysis, measurement, and instrumentation. Lead human evaluation design and management exercises.
- Lead the product vision and project execution for offline evaluations for Apple Music through Search, Recommendations, and Siri
- Partner with Product teams to define KPIs and build dashboards to monitor the performance of our AMP products. Define the instrumentation required for yielding sufficient data
- Foster an industry-leading privacy-focused strategy for product measurement, evaluation, and analytics for Apple Music
- Evaluate and improve the quality of KPIs for key products by analyzing customer pain points. Empower others to understand and leverage data for decision making
- Ensure the measurement of new features are designed and instrumented in every release cycle. Productize dashboards that help product teams to improve Search & Recommendations every day
- Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet deadlines; clearly, communicate project progress to leads and executive team. As a Sr Data Scientist will also mentor other Data Scientists, and help them to develop their projects
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.