We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work in the Research & Development team and support our product, sales, leadership, and marketing teams. The ideal candidate has the following traits:
- Research-oriented with a commonsense approach to solving business problems. Should possess strong sense of ownership and be able to effectively navigate in delivering solutions.
- Strong in theoretical and practical knowledge of Statistics, Machine Learning, and Big Data technologies to build solutions that will have a high impact in the staffing tech industry.
- Strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building, and implementing analytical/machine-learning models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
Within this team of researchers and developers, you will help define, investigate, develop, and apply, state-of-the-art algorithms, and data analysis tools. You will help deliver products which will catapult the experience of job-seeking candidates.
In addition to inventing and developing technology to add value to Workllama’s products, you will have the opportunity to publish results to the general research community in peer-reviewed publications and present at conferences.
- Research and Development of NLU based Conversational Chatbot, Recommender Systems, and other related AI/ML applications
- Write high-quality code for model development. Must be familiar with good coding practices.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering Teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Mine and analyze data to drive product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- 2-4 years of experience in the AI/ML realm
- MS/Ph.D in Mathematics, Computer Science or other math-heavy disciplines with an emphasis on analytics, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence
- Domain expertise (HR / tech space)
- Strong computer science and mathematics grounding, with knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and computer architectures
- Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as Python, C++, or Java
- Hands-on experience in Python data analytics skills, with practical knowledge of when and how to use technologies such as Google TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, Theano, etc.
- Experience working with Flask applications
- Experience querying databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Demonstrable, hands-on experience in developing advanced analytics algorithms/models, including, machine learning and deep learning, image processing, natural language processing, and speech recognition
- Experience in designing or adapting statistical analytics and machine learning for scalable high-performance computing.
- Familiarity with productivity tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Confluence
- Track record of innovation and research contribution
- Self-starting, requiring minimal supervision with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.