The Role and your Impact at TIER
- Implement and optimize ML models and algorithms for production
- Build and maintain the infrastructure and deployment pipelines for ML models and algorithms
- Collaborate closely with a team of Data Scientists
- Create, run and manage multiple backend services and APIs that support new and existing product capabilities
- Autonomously choose and select the best fitting technologies for the job
- Enable TIER to get the maximum potential out of our data
You'll fit great with these Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years Software Development experience
- 2+ years building and maintaining Machine Learning services
- You know how to write clean, production-level-code in one or more object-oriented language, including Python, Java, Go, C++
- You have experience with frameworks and libraries such as Spark ML, scikit-learn, Tensorflow and similar
- You have extensive machine learning domain knowledge--bias-variance tradeoff, exploration/exploitation--probability theory and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, bayesian models, and similar
- You are experienced in distributed storage and database systems, including SQL and NoSQL
- You have experience in the development of microservices in AWS or GCP ecosystem
- You’re open to feedback and knowledge sharing with a diverse group of colleagues
- You’ve always got the business and user needs in mind while you’re developing
- You understand the value of delivering simple solutions as well as complex ones
- Experience with geospatial data is a major bonus!
- Experience with infrastructure as code / Terraform
- Experience with Data/ML Architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes
This may inspire you
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Programme gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
- Check out our diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER.
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with international colleagues from all over the World.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more).
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.