We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Cloud Data & ML team.
What you will do:
- Work intimately with AWS and leverage AWS managed services and Open Source whenever suitable.
- Implement tools and components to support large scale analytics and machine learning.
- Build and maintain both stream and batch processing pipelines.
- Help evolve our Datalake architecture and data ingestion.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience creating and operating data processing pipelines in modern cloud environments (AWS preferred).
- Understanding of typical ML, Data Science and Analytics use-cases and the kind of architecture that supports those.
- The ability and desire to build robust, highly scalable systems that form the backbone of data processing at Oura.
- Solid backend coding skills with python as well as one or more of the following: Typescript, Scala, Java, Rust, C++
- A Collaborative, proactive, "let’s get things done” attitude.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.