Data Scientist- Apple Cloud Services at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
There are jobs and then there are opportunities. This is an opportunity for an upbeat and self-driven, Full Stack Data Scientist to work on the next-gen data products on our Cloud data team. As a member of our group here in Apple Cloud, you will have an outstanding and extraordinary opportunity to craft the systems that allow our products to delight and encourage millions of Apples customers every day! This is a hands-on, role, that provides data driven insight to improve revenue, margin and customer experience of our Cloud services. This role will be instrumental in building data engineering assets and statistical/machine learning models to surface meaningful business insights and communicate these results and ideas to key decision makers within Apple. This role requires working closely with multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Finance and Product Engineering teams to understand their processes and analytic needs and provide guidance that benefit Apple.
This role will be performing
- Adhoc data analysis
- You will build data engineering assets using Scala, Python and other big data SQL technologies
- Program in Java/Python/R to develop predictive and forecasting models
- Device advanced statistical/machine learning methods to improve current KPIs
- Operationalize the data engineering and machine learning models
- Build visualizations to communicate insights and analytics findings
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.