Exciting opportunity to work on significantly advancing the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity tools!The successful candidate will work on CodeSentry - our new Software Composition Analysis and Cybersecurity product, focusing on using machine learning techniques to analyze software binaries. Training in using machine learning techniques for this purpose will be provided.
Location: Preference is for Ithaca, NY or Bethesda, MD, but hiring manager may consider remote employees (MUST BE IN USA OR CANADA) when there is a strong match of skills and experience.
(COVID Restrictions are in place and the team will not require relocation until restrictions are lifted.)
- Help with the transition of the machine-learning components of our software analysis tool from research to product, and take ongoing ownership of the technology
- Work closely with a team in an agile/scrum environment to deliver a high-quality SaaS product to customers
- Study and prototype new approaches drawn from academic literature, and evaluate their effectiveness for the product
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Four (4) years or more of industry experience.
- Interest in learning about machine learning techniques and applying them to software analysis.
- Advanced software application development skills in Python and C++.
- Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Professional experience with Agile/Scrum and modern software engineering tools.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science.
- Successful completion of a college-level machine-learning course.
- Deep understanding of supervised machine learning techniques.
- Experience applying ML techniques in a production environment.
- Experience with machine code (x86, x64, ARM).
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity domain.
- Knowledge of containerization, orchestration, and deployment (docker, Kubernetes, AWS).
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.