During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Performs research and optimization of advanced algorithms on Semiconductor manufacturing fab analysis and control.
- Conducts experiments and analyzes large data to measure and improve the performance of algorithms by incorporating accurate heuristics and techniques.
- Designs, develops and optimizes complete software systems using scientific analysis.
- Modifies existing software to correct critical errors in real customers.
- Interacts with other teams like marketing and customer support to obtain information on functional requirements and priorities for new features.
- Interacts with team leads and other engineers to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Conceptualizes projects and functional specifications based on the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Interacts with QA to develop feature specific testing and validation procedures to ensure the quality of results
- Masters degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Bachelors degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering or related field and five (5) years of progressive experience in a related occupation.
- Semiconductor development processes such as chemistry, process control, factory automatic and yield and reliability.
- Knowledge of data science such as machine learning techniques/algorithms.
- Algorithms and data structures, mathematics, statistics and data analysis
- Developing high performance software in python/programming language; Expertise in various software development tools like debuggers (gdb), version management (git), software quality enhancement tools (valgrind, purify, quantify); Scripting languages (Perl).
- Able to communicate in English, verbally and in written form.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.