You are a passionate Software Engineer with deep expertise in high-throughput image/video processing using C++ and CUDA . Your experience enables you to rapidly design and integrate fast and accurate algorithms into a state-of-the-art image processing pipeline that operates in a production environment at customer sites.
- Experience implementing and testing algorithms for high-throughput image/video processing.
- Solid understanding of software architecture, experience developing APIs.
- Fluent in modern C++ using C++14 and beyond, STL and Boost ( 7+ years ).
- Experience with high-performance computing using accelerators (nVidia CUDA, AMD OpenCL).
- Experience using debuggers and profilers (gdb, vTune, valgrind, oprofile).
- Expert Linux user comfortable solving problems on the Linux command line.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with cloud computing in AWS
- Developing digital signal processing algorithms on FPGAs
- Python beyond the basics
- Experience working on cross-platform applications on Windows and MacOS
- Linux system administration and security model
What any given day would entail:
- Working with teams in software, bioinformatics, systems integration, and molecular biology to improve analysis algorithms and provide feedback on device development
- Recommending design and aiding in long-term planning of code development
- Initiating, estimating, and working through backlog items on Jira
- Code review, refactoring, automating testing in Google Test
- Validating, benchmarking, and testing algorithms on real data and documenting results on Confluence
- Porting code from Python to C++ to improve performance
- Optimizing code for memory usage, multithreading on CPU and GPU
Singular Genomics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.