For our ambitious and growing Data Intelligence division, we are looking for a Senior Team Lead to drive our Algorithm Development in the area of medical image and video processing. By exploiting large amounts of data and state-of-the-art methods (in particular deep learning), you and your team will take the automated analysis of medical data to the next level.
As an Algorithm Team Lead you will
- take the technical and personnel responsibility for a team of machine learning engineers and software developers working on image processing solutions
- coordinate and prioritize the development activities of your team, as initial research prototypes evolve to robust product features
- actively participate in the development activities, using state-of-the-art methods in algorithm and software engineering
- take technical and strategic decisions that let your team push the boundaries of what is possible
- communicate with stakeholders of your solutions, proactively identifying potentials for new features and application areas and thus ultimately making the difference in this innovative field
- Education in mathematics, physics, computer science or similar background
- Profound demonstrated experience in the development of complex algorithms in the area of image and/or video processing, and a solid background in software engineering and (object oriented) programming
- Ideally, you have completed a PhD in a relevant area and gained further experience during a range of projects in an industrial setting
- Experience in supervising and leading a team of developers in a high-tech industrial environment, providing them guidance in strategic, technical, and personnel matters
- Willingness to actively contribute to the development activities and keep up with the state-of-the-art of algorithms and software tools in your area
- Strong communication skills and passion for interacting with stakeholders, team members, and external partners
- Fluency in English and ideally German (or willingness to learn German)
- Centrally located, modern work spaces
- 30 days of vacation plus 24.12. and 31.12.
- Flexible working hours
- Free gym courses with showers and changing rooms
- Secure bicycle storage room
- Unlimited coffee, tea and bottled water
- Restaurant, coffee shop on-site
- Regular after-work, team & company events
- Sheltered terrace at the Bavarian Towers
- International team of supportive colleagues
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Contact person: Veronika Scharfenberg
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.