Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
- Who are we looking for? -
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer with ML experience, also curious about NLP & (conversational) AI to join our international Products & Technology team in the lovely and sunny Barcelona.
You will be part of an international team focused on creating our next generation Conversational AI platform, following an agile project development methodology and using English as the daily working language.
- Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes! -
- Development across all components of the platform – facing varied needs and development challenges
- Participating in the development of our JVM based NLP platform as a full stack developer in all our platform components
- Transforming functional requirements into technical requirements
- Improving and enhancing existing software as well as creating entirely new components for the platform
- Contributing to technology discussions around future ML and NLP aspects of the Platform offering
- We are a great match if you have/are -
- MSc/BS in Computer Science or Computational Linguistics or related fields, or equivalent know-how acquired through working experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with varied experience
- Excellent coding skills in Java
- Previous experience in NLU, NLI or machine learning
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- An ability to dive into complex problems with a can-do attitude
- A self-starter with ability to work collaboratively in a distributed development team
- And we really want to meet you if you also have/are -
- UI Design, HTML5, C# / WPF are a strong benefit
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, Maven and Google Guava
- Experience in any of the following: Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka
- Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, data mining and/or artificial intelligence
- Knowledge on logging, monitoring, testing and tuning Java applications
- Familiarity with Azure, Kubernetes and containerization
- Eager to learn and ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks fast
- Enthusiastic about natural language processing, machine learning, algorithms and computational linguistics
- Let’s not forget about language skills -
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Any additional languages are a plus
- Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us -
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central office (...and we are getting bigger!)
- Hybrid work from home setupe
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like Beachvolley, International Lunch, etc
- 23 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company
- Flexible retribution Plan to enjoy ticket restaurants, ticket transport and childcare vouchers!
- Training & Spanish classes
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.