Analytics Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Are you a Big Data Architect? Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale data challenges in the world today? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing and big data technologies to achieve the highest business impacts? Do you want to be part of history that is transforming the world? Would you like a career path that enables you to learn and progress with highly motivated, fun loving and skilled colleagues?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for highly skilled and motivated Big Data & Analytics Solution Architects to help accelerate the growth our customers need for their businesses in Indonesia and ASEAN. You would be part of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, Cloud Computing and Big Data technologies to enable leaders that want to serve customers more effectively. You will have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy to help customers better leverage AWS Data & Analytics platforms to meet their innovation agenda.
Amazon strives to be the most customer centric company on earth. The ideal candidate will:
· Enjoy working with customers and partners. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building Big Data & Analytics cloud computing systems for some of the largest and most important accounts to drive efficiencies and increase innovation.
· You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills and developing new ones enabling you to lead deep Big Data & Analytics architecture discussions.
· You will be happy to roll up your sleeves, learn the deep details of AWS systems, and generally do what it takes to achieve technical success for customers on the AWS platform.
· You will develop and run technical workshops, prove our technology through mechanisms like demonstrations, proof-of-concept projects. You will guide technical teams in our customers on the best practices in architecting Big Data systems.
· As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
· Collaborate with AWS field sales, Solution Architects, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and understand the capabilities and value of AWS Big Data and Analytics services such as AWS Glue, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Amazon Athena & Amazon Kinesis, in addition to other offerings that form the Data & Analytics ecosystem.
· Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and designing relevant data solutions.
· Push the envelope Cloud computing is reducing the historical IT constraint on businesses. Imagine bold possibilities and work with our clients and partners to find innovative new ways to satisfy business needs through Data / Business Intelligence cloud computing.
· Build the Community Develop and cultivate a community of Big Data & Analytics experts, sharing ideas and best practices. Coordinate efforts around IP development, evangelism and thought-leadership events relating to Big Data & Analytics.
· Provide thought leadership to Data & Analytics experts both externally through events like AWS Summit Series and User-Groups.
· Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
The candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to database experts, software developers, IT pros, and system architects.
The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.