At Bonial, the Data Team
is one of the hubs between Online Marketing, Product, IT, Operations and Sales. It's a unique position as we can explore data from different aspects and bring valuable insights to the company. Our mission is to transform data into the source of truth and thereby enable Bonial employees to make smarter decisions. We turn data into information then into knowledge, help teams understand their capabilities, support teams in shaping the right questions for their challenges and teach them how to use the tools we provide. Our success would be to transform Bonial decision making process from gut feeling into scientific approach.
We're looking for an experienced Data Scientist
with a curious analytical mindset and strong product intuition to join our Data team. You will be able to consult different teams on both technical and non-technical applications of data science. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and building production-ready predictive models or machine learning algorithms;
- Optimizing our personalization algorithms;
- Crunching, analyzing and investigating large amount of data to discover trends and patterns;
- Investigating new machine learning techniques and tools, educating others on the possible applications of these techniques;
- Visualizing your analysis in a way that everyone gets it at first glance;
- Collaborating with different teams/departments to proactively suggest improvement points, using your initiative to develop new topics.
What you should bring to the table:
It would be a plus if you have:
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a passion for analytics and the insight it can provide;
- At least 2 years of experience as a data scientist or data analyst;
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistic or Computer Science; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred;
- Good knowledge of Python, SQL or R;
- Experience in practical application of machine learning or predictive analytics;
- Ability to convey complex issues to a non-technical audience with a high level of abstraction;
- Experience in data visualization.
Keep in mind that this is just an ideal requirements’ list; we look for potential!What we can offer you:Diversity
- Experience with PySpark or SparkR;
- Experience building APIs;
- Experience using Git, Docker, Airflow, AWS.
- international, multicultural and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally. We do not only embrace diversity - we cherish it.Development
- strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on, also English and German language courses in house.Sustainability
- the opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet.Modern Office
with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events.Social Culture
that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing.If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!
You can check out our Bonial people
Instagram or read more about Bonial culture here
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.