Thoughtexchange empowers organizations to lead group discussions about things that matter. Leaders from all over North America inform critical decisions with powerful, patent pending analytics and visualizations supported by our software and world class customer success team. Millions of thoughts have been shared and rated on the Thoughtexchange platform and with a fresh round of financing Thoughtexchange is ready to scale.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Machine Learning Engineer wanting to work on a product that makes a difference. You will join a highly motivated and talented research engineering team who work with tools on the cutting edge of technology. Our team keenly observes technology trends but strives to balance practical business concerns with technical requirements. We are an inclusive team where everyone treats each other with extraordinary respect.
- Create proof of concept of machine learning products and services using open source tools, libraries and frameworks
- Detect patterns associated with our massive text and raw data to generate models enabling our customers with recommended actions and predicted results
- Work closely with R&D team. Train and develop machine learning models with a focus on NLP and recommender systems based on business requirements
- Be able (and willing) to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in the industry
- Experience in training, deploying, testing and shipping ML models in a production environment
- Solid understanding and applying object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Deep understanding on machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing
- Experience in deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit Learn
- Experience in transformer language models such as BERT, BART and GPT for various downstream tasks
- Passionate about keeping up with the state of the art and constantly learning as the field evolves
- Familiar with recommender systems
- Solid Python programming skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Self starter, quick learner and creative mind
Nice to have:
- Candidates with a PhD
- Familiarity with Big Data tools such as Hadoop and Spark
- Proven track record of publishing in top tier ML conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, etc
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.