We are looking for a Backend Engineer with strong experience in Python to join and contribute to our team in the Research department. Why should you apply? You will work on and contribute to our research processes, gain familiarity with Machine Learning and help bridge the gap between theory and practice.
If you want to try something new, this is a great opportunity to make it happen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and develop services based on ML algorithms
- Develop continuous ML training pipeline
- Work with high load CPU and GPU video processing
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Python 3 knowledge
- Strong Computer Science knowledge (algorithms and data structures; design principles and patterns; operating systems; computer networks)
- Willingness to work with DevOps side
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS preferably)
- Experience with parallelization of complex operations, understanding of multiprocessing / threading / asynchronous approaches
- Self-management skills, eager to take responsibility
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and computer vision
- Experience with Docker, CI software and orchestration systems
- Experience with video processing and streaming
- Experience with building infrastructure on top of microservices
- Experience with distributed large-scale systems
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Working on impactful security products and the opportunity to use them personally
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- WFH and remote working mode possibility. Partial furniture compensation
- Social package, including medical insurance available from the start date and sports compensation after the trial period
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes. Semiannual performance review
- Free meals, fruits, and snacks when working in the office.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.