Motivated by meaningful work, you are looking for more than just a job; you want to work for a dynamic, growing company that finds solutions to real-life problems, such as helping the world reduce the use of pesticides and helping nature feed a growing population. Your ideal work environment includes a collaborative team spirit with the opportunity to learn and grow as you take the initiative to try new things.
What you will do:
- Create and deliver on plans that support efficient and effective integrations, acquisitions, and expansion activities.
- Collaborate with program business owners on program goals, strategies, scope, and measures of a successful program.
- Responsible for all aspects of program planning, execution, control, budgets and governance.
- Drive outcomes and manage interdependencies between program projects as it aligns with Semios overall business strategies.
- Perform risk assessments and recommend mitigation activities; based on impact analysis, experience and judgment that will have lasting impact on the success of the programs.
- Balance speed with attention to detail to ensure expected outcomes are established and achieved.
- Manage resource capacity and availability in order to achieve overall goals.
- Identify and resolve issues impacting progress.
- Track and report on progress, requirements and challenges of program performance to the key stakeholders.
- Influence, motivate, as well as roll up your sleeves and work side by side with our teams across the organization to deliver on shared goals.
We want you to succeed, so you will need:
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Management, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years acting as a program manager in a technology organization owning successful delivery of large strategic company programs.
- 5+ years of experience in influencing and motivating cross functional teams to effectively deliver program performance goals in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative to prioritize, multitask and juggle programs with different target date/timelines simultaneously.
- Driven with curiosity to generate and articulate new ideas and adapt effectively for business improvement and new technologies.
- Strong planning, organization, and program leadership and management skills.
- Experience with handling sensitive and confidential information.
Nice to have:
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Experience with companies with international operations
- Experience with integration of acquired companies
- System implementation experience
- Knowledge of international laws and regulations
- Strong understanding of SaaS application solution delivery
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.