AI/ML - Applied Research Scientist, Health AI at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
We are looking for applied scientists with a passion for using machine learning to transform in-the-wild sensor data from the most worn wearable device into intelligent health experiences. You will join a close-knit team of highly accomplished and deeply technical researchers and engineers focused on delivering groundbreaking machine learning technologies to the health space.
As a member of this team, you will use your practical knowledge and experience with data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques to tackle important technical problems to deliver the next generation of Apple health experiences. You will play a key role in defining, designing, implementing, and evaluating new machine learning models and algorithms for significant problems involving complex data and objectives. In this role, you will collaborate with highly innovative product teams across Apple, and see projects through to deployment on 1 billion Apple devices worldwide.
* Investigating innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistics techniques for health data challenges
* Designing and implementing machine learning pipelines
* Modeling complex problems, discovering insights, and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, and visualization techniques
* Processing, cleaning, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
* Validating your findings using an experimental and iterative approach and effectively presenting back your findings
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.