- Who are we looking for? -
We are seeking a highly communicative Developer Advocate with passion for engage, educate, and grow our developer community around Teneo, our Conversational AI Platform. You will be part of our international Customer Success team and based ideally in Barcelona or any other of our premises in Sweden, Italy, Germany or Illinois (USA).
Please note that this position, post covid, includes also travelling to developer conferences and events.
- Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes! -
- Create written and video content for your developer audience,
- Identify key events and speak at targeted conferences, events, and meetups,
- Help us understand and grow our developer community,
- Run community engagement activities,
- Drive and own open source and/or sharable packages for our clients.
In few words we expect you to play with our conversational AI platform and think out of the box to grow our developer community.
- We are a great match if you ideally are -
- Great communicator, able to engage in technical conversations with technical people,
- Experienced & passionate about AI development and excited to educate (technical) people,
- Self-starter willing to share your experience with your community,
- Creative and strategic thinker– able to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies,
- Able to work within a team and multinational environment.
- And we really want to meet you if you ideally also have–
- Experience with building and growing developer communities,
- Experience as public speaker or technical writer,
- Technical knowledge of AI technologies, including ML, NLP etc.,
- Skills with social media platforms.
- Let’s not forget about language skills -
- Excellent English, both written and spoken,
- Any additional languages are a strong plus.
- Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us! -
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.