We are seeking a synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imaging/radar signal processing engineer to join a project team assisting with the development of complex, state-of-the-art software systems for airborne and space SAR applications. You will be a part of a fast-paced, high-performance engineering team interacting with commercial, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. Intelligence Community customers; program management; integration and test engineers; and senior technologists.
- Algorithm architecture and conceptual design
- Develop, prototype, and test radar sensor models and radar signal processing algorithms in detailed high-fidelity simulations written in C/C++ and MATLAB
- Test, verify, and validate radar sensor and signal processing algorithm requirements and performance
- Work in a team environment to provide engineering support to customers through participation in project design reviews and peer reviews for all phases of radar/SAR development tasks
- 4-5 years of experience specifically in SAR image processing and/or radar signal processing
- Working knowledge of MATLAB and the C/C++ programming language (.NET and/or Python is a plus)
- Prior coursework or experience in areas of digital signal processing, probability theory, stochastic signal processing, and electromagnetic theory
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, math, physics, or related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with the National Imagery Transmission Format Standard(NITFS) and Tape Format Requirements Document (TFRD)
- Experience developing using Esri API
- Ability to perform software code analysis and reverse engineering is highly desirable
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.