Instructor (m/f/d) Data Science
As a data science instructor (m/f/d) of WBS CODING SCHOOL, you are responsible for the learning success and experience of our students.
In our 15-week Data Science program, you will teach online for 12 weeks and then meet your students for the last 3 weeks at our Coding Campus in Berlin. You will run regular workshops for our participants and support them in the event of challenges.
- You are responsible for conducting workshops, live coding sessions and other learning events (lessons take place 9:00 am– 6:00 pm, Mon - Fr.)
- You motivate our participants and coach them according to their needs
- Together with our Product Managers and our instructor team, you will continue to develop our curriculum to ensure the continuous improvement of our courses
You are looking for a flexible working environment in a young and dynamic team and you are excited to introduce young talents to this cutting-edge tech-branch. For this, we would like the following expertise from you:
- 3+ years of experience as a professional data scientist
- You have extensive experience with SQL.
- You have experience with Python for Data Analysis (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib & Seaborn, beautifulsoup, requests…) and Machine Learning (Scikit-Learn, Keras).
- Ideally, you have some experience with Cloud Computing (AWS - IAM, S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS).
- You are capable of performing A/B tests and are familiar with the main concepts around Statistical Inference.
- You respond empathetically your students’ needs
- You love to share your knowledge and experience with the students and the team
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working independently
- You are highly proficient in English, both spoken and written
- You are available from January 3rd – April 19th 2022 and can arrange to come to Berlin for the last three weeks of the program (from March 28th 2022)
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.