Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer, Input and Interaction at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
The Human Interface Devices (HID) team is an eclectic group with backgrounds in algorithms, software, HCI, and more, dedicated to developing the next generation of human-computer interaction. We are looking for a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to help build software systems supporting development of these input experiences.
The ideal engineer is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with engineering breakthrough input experiences. You are a self-motivated, excellent problem solver, and a fast learner. You are quick to forge relationships and comfortable with change and ambiguity. You have strong technical leadership skills and enjoy collaborating with others toward the creation of commercial grade software. You will bring software expertise to a highly interdisciplinary team, working with engineers of many talents to tackle challenging problems.
In this role, you will write software to manage datasets, run algorithm pipelines at scale, and integrate with other algorithm teams to evaluate features end-to-end.
Specifically, you will:
* Develop and deploy scalable cloud infrastructure to run automated algorithm evaluation tasks on data
* Develop software to analyze, annotate, and organize data at scale for integration with algorithm pipelines
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to leverage existing tools and frameworks and build on them
* Integrate with other algorithm pipelines for end-to-end performance evaluations through KPIs
* Generate comprehensive scorecards and automate analyses that help diagnose critical algorithm issues
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.