Data Scientist - Payments and Apple Pay Asia at Apple (Shanghai, China)
Apple is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to help Payments and Apple Pay functionality in Asia. The role will work on analysis of Apple Pay and Payments data to find potential business opportunities. You will collaborate with partners across marketing, product, design, engineering, and business teams to drive your findings and recommendations into action. Our culture is about getting things done iteratively and rapidly, with open feedback and debate along the way; we believe analytics is a team sport, but we strive for independent decision-making and taking smart risks.
This role is full time and is preferred to be located in Apple Shanghai or Beijing office.
- Deep dives in large-scale data to identify key insights that inform product improvements and business/Marketing strategy.
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- A/B testing and causal modeling.
- Measure and monitor payments products, features and marketing effectiveness.
- Engage with business, engineering, product management teams as a thought partner.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key partners across the company to
- successfully deliver actionable insights.
- Partner with other Apple organizations on data gathering, data governance,
- democratizing data with reporting tools and evangelizing critical metrics.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.