Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
GTI Applied AI mission is to provide business value by solving complex, big scale and high impact problems. The team applies AI to solve open ended problems that align state of the art AI solutions with enterprise scale challenges. In doing so, the team build software systems, AI models, technological process and intelligent frameworks that minimize the technological risk, increase operational efficiency and increase the investment efficacy in general. In this particular instance, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the team whose mission is to combine advanced analytical and quantitative techniques with technological business acumen to solve serve the technological portfolio of solutions.
As a Data Scientist Lead, you will be responsible for leading and end to end initiative that could entail an analytical feature of a bigger product, an AI product by itself or running proof of concepts for the team (PoC). These tasks are accomplished by modeling complex problems, discovering insights, manipulating terabytes of data, building cutting edge hybrid AI products that solve high impact and big scale problems through statistical modeling, machine learning, visualization and story telling that increases the operational value of our technological portfolio.
You will need to be able to provide guidance to more junior members of the team in terms of collaboration, processes and standards of contribution. At the same time, cross-functional collaboration is essential for the success in this role, since a full integrated end to end solution is the expected deliverable.
The effective candidate should be able to communicate effectively to a broader audience and also be prepared to build relationships with senior non-technical stakeholders. This is a high visible and high impact role where the contribution is effective to the strategy of the portfolio.
* Generally 6+ of related experience.
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
* Knowledge of statistical software packages and message based data tools (SAS, Python, SQL and R)
* Extensive experience in Applied Modeling from varying domain knowledges. Ideally, with strong hypothesis testing and insight discovery mindset.
* Extensive experience with hands on statistical modeling / analytical modelling software.
* Significant experience leading end to end AI features embedded into an enterprise product.
* Expertise as a generalist and specialization in one of the following machine learning and statistical learning frameworks such as: classification, regression, time series, collaborative filtering, clustering, feature engineering, natural language processing, etc.
* Demonstrable experience in data structure, data mining and data analysis techniques with real world data.
* Extensive Industry experience in applied modeling and analytical problem solving.
* Extensive Industry experience with Streaming and Big Data analytical modeling.
* Significant experience leading highly quantitative teams within an agile methodology.
* Experience in leading R&D efforts within enterprise environments.
* Experience in technological domain knowledges.
* Demonstrable communication and storytelling techniques to drive influence across non-technical audiences.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs