Data Engineer - iCloud Education Team at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
Apples Education team is looking for a passionate Data Engineer to help build the next generation of our educational experience. Help connect students and teachers using technology to facilitate learning, from K-12, through higher education, to life-long learning. Were looking for an individual who loves solving problems to surprise and delight our customers.
Do you want to work on products that are used by millions of users every single day? Are you passionate about education? If so, we want you! Join Apple's Education team to design and build innovative services that will reach millions of students and teachers. You will help us craft and build products that inspire and educate the next generation.
In addition to using technical knowledge to drive features and improvements, you grow with dynamic requirements, and have excellent social skills. Success for this role depends on working with multi-functional teams. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
AS A MEMBER OF DATA AND ML EDUCATION TEAM:
- You will contribute to product definition, design, development, QA, and deployment.
- You will analyze data and provide insights to improve the product.
- You will work with other data and ML Engineers to implement algorithms in Edu space.
- You will maintain an intense focus on secure and polished software.
- You will participate in the continual improvement of engineering tools and processes.
- You will participate in architecture and code reviews.
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.