Data Science Manager, Ad Platforms at Apple (Cupertino, CA)
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich peoples lives! Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News.
The Data Insights team within Ad Platforms is seeking a bright and endlessly curious data expert to lead our Optimization practice. This Data Science Manager will be responsible for managing a team of scientist and analysts. This group turns huge amounts of data generated by user searches, app metadata, and App Store content into business insights that improve the customer experience for the end-user as well as drive discovery and productivity for app developers.
We are seeking a leader for our near-term plans and to help define and plan our longer term vision. This role will involve working with Internet-scale data across numerous product and customer touch points, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis, reporting, and building models to drive strategy.
- Drive creation of analytics tools and data products to enable insights discovery at lightning speed and scale
- Automate and scale existing analysis methods. Institute innovative approaches on modeling and analysis frameworks
- Design and evaluate experiments that help define opportunities for increased usage, improved marketplace performance and greater customer happiness
- Understand advertiser engagement, build predictive modeling processes and find stories based on signals of advertiser success or failure/churn
- Hire, develop, empower, and motivate. Our culture is passionate about rapid iteration with open feedback and healthy debates along the way
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.