Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
Our Firmwide Risk Function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others.
The Risk Modeling Team is a center of excellence within CCB Risk. We focus on the innovation and use of advanced machine learning modeling including deep learning to develop models that are used in day to day credit risk assessment, and fraud prevention. We are looking for candidates with demonstrated expertise in machine learning to join our talented team. The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end machine learning model design and development. Success in this role requires a strong foundation in machine learning, coupled with experience in big data and distributed computing. In this highly visible role, the successful candidate will be able to think like an analytic leader with business acumen, collaborate in a team environment, and communicate results effectively to senior management.
Risk Modeling - Machine Learning Data Scientist (VP)
* Design and develop machine learning models to drive impactful decisions for the Business Banking business throughout the customer lifecycle (e.g., acquisition, account management, collection and recovery)
* Utilize cutting-edge machine learning approaches, and construct sophisticated machine learning models including deep learning architecture on big data platforms
* Work closely with the senior management team to develop ambitious, innovative modeling solutions and deliver them into production
* Collaborate with various partners in marketing, risk, technology, model governance, etc. throughout the entire modeling lifecycle (development, review, deployment, and use of the models)
* Master's degree from an accredited university in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering
* Demonstrated experience in designing, building, and deploying production quality traditional models, such as logistics regression models
* Demonstrated experience in designing, building, and deploying production quality machine learning models
* Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms (e.g., regressions, XGBoost, CNN, RNN) as well as design and tuning
* At least 5 year of experience and proficiency in coding and modeling
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs