To support PandaScore’s growth, we are looking for a Data Scientist!
As PandaScore’s Lead Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building and improving our current tools and products by using strong machine learning algorithms and be involved in R&D projects using both machine learning expertise and project management skills.
If you ever dreamt of combining esport & AI and want to use state of the art algorithm to process real time data, then this is the place to be.
- Take the technical lead on all Data Science odds at Pandascore
- Mentor junior data scientists to ensure continuous growth of the team
- Create statistical and machine learning models for different esport predictions
- Integrate your brand new models iinto production in our odds engine and maintain it
- Implement innovative algorithms to allow our trading team to adjust the odds while keeping a consistent pricing
- Research new approaches to optimize the performance of all models and data science processes
- Build the tools you will need in order to achieve your goals
- Work in our strong and diverse Data Science team, in which you will take full ownership of your work
We are primarily looking for candidates who are eager to participate in the company’s evolution and take part in the growing of the esport ecosystem.
What’s in it for you
- Gaming room in our Paris office (PS4, PCs, Switch)
- Video game credits
- Central office in Paris (Bonne Nouvelle)
- Other usual perks (health insurance, transportation participation, Swile card)
- Work in a fast-paced, high-growth industry with innovation as our motto
What do you need?
- PhD or Master in statistics, data science, computer science, mathematics or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist including mentoring experience with other data scientists
- Strong interest in modeling, probability and statistics (time series predictions, bayesian inference, machine learning among other hot topics)
- Experience forecasting sport or esport events
- Highly proficient in Python (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Scikit-learn) and the main data science library
- Interest in esport
- Creative & autonomous, you enjoy working in a fast paced environment
In short, you are:
- A team player: You are a good communicator, reliable, respectful. You help people and learn from them.
- Rigorous: You care about details that actually matters
- Data-driven: You know how to make data talk to take the good decision
- Metrics-driven: You know which metric to pick for your problem, how to track it and act accordingly
- Autonomous: You can move forward on your tasks alone while asking for help or advise to the good person at the good moment
- Product-oriented: You focus on the short term and long term outcomes for the product
- You like automation
- You already have some experience with real-time infrastructures
- You are a gamer and love esport
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.