Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
The Decision Sciences team has three missions:
* Solving key strategic issues that require analytical approaches
* Bring the power of data to every decision-maker in the organization
* Identify and promote data assets and algorithms that can change the game.
This team analyzes and reports to top-level executives on the impact of the pandemic on our clients -and how to help them out of it-, powers strategic reviews with facts and data, and brings state-of-the-art client management tools to the sales force.
The successful candidate will be strong analytically, with a passion to use data, analytics and AI/ML for strategic decision making.
Solve strategic issues using a scientific, data-driven approach, and using advanced analytical tools
* Develop insights, methods or tools using various analytic methods such as causal-model approaches, predictive modeling, regressions, machine learning, time series analysis, etc.
* Handle large amounts of data from multiple and disparate sources
* Analyze the data and the results to ensure data quality, statistical relevance, etc. with a critical mindset and aware of the limitations of the tools used
* Improve and/or assess processes and controls in support of business results
Provide decision-makers (bankers to CEO to support functions) with actionable insights, and ensure buy-in
* Work with stakeholders to establish hypothesis, design experiments to validate them
* Design new tools for Decision-Makers, using our incredibly rich data assets, overlaying algorithms and designing clear interfaces
* Communicate in a simple, conclusive manner, focusing on the key messages and impact
* Ensure buy-in from key stakeholders and clients
Coach and develop your skills, build expertise within Chase Small Business Banking
* Bring and build expertise in advanced analytics, Machine Learning, and Causal Thinking
* Act as a SME in data science and analytics within Small Business Banking and beyond, create frameworks for common topics
* PhD or MSc. in a scientific field
* 2 years (5 if MSc.) of advanced analytics experience
* Experience in Financial Services Data & Analytics
* Experience in AI/ML modeling
* Expertise in SQL, and advanced analytics tools such as Python, R
* Strong skills in Mathematics, AI/ML and Causal Thinking
* Experience in Big Data platforms and related technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Apache Spark etc.
* Ability to deliver action-oriented, clear key messages emanating from complex analysis
* Ability to explain complex mathematical concepts, algorithms and data structures
* Proficient in data mining and advanced analytical methods
* Consulting orientation ability to influence both internal & external business partners
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs